- Shake the 425gr can (5/6 servings).
- Water down the broth with 3 cans of water (using the same broth can) in a pot, bring to a boil and set aside.
- In the paella pan, sauté to your taste (meats, vegetables, etc.).
- Pour the watered down broth into the paella pan.
- Cook over high heat (stove /ceramic hob) until it starts boiling and then add the rice (1,000 gr), blend well and cook over high heat for 2/3 min.
- Reduce to medium heat and cook for approx. 15/16 min.
Household appliances may vary depending on the model, so preparation instructions are recommendations.
Water, vegetables (red pepper, carrot, mushroom, leek, zucchini, turnip, parsnips, garlic), fried tomato (tomato, tomato concentrate, olive oil, onion, sugar, salt), spice blends, soy, salt, aromas and natural colors, olive oil.